EVENING / NIGHT FORKLIFT OPERATIVE
Hours 8 1/2 shift between 1600 - 04.30
Who we are.
PalletXpress aspires to be the leading freight distribution network in Ireland. We will do this by striving for improvement through our industry leading technology, the excellence of our members and our customer service driven focus. We deliver measurable, accountable and a transparent performance by using KPI driven metrics thus allowing us to maintain our leading role within the freight industry.
The evening / night forklift driver will be involved in our peak time hub operation. The duties will include the following daily tasks.
• Unloading of freight from inbound trunk vehicles (mainly double decks)
• Strategic and safe reloading of outbound freight
• Freight bay allocation and sortation
• Incident reporting
• Maintain good housekeeping practices
• Knowledge and responsibility for safety
• Must be flexible in your duties
The candidate would preferably come from a similar freight handling background with at least 2-3 years’ experience.
• Requires a recent up to date counter balance forklift licence
• Manual handling certificate
• GDP training an advantage
• Must be hardworking and willing to work as part of a team
• Good communication skills
Remuneration – Not disclosed
To apply please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com